Lake Zurich Area Garage Door & Entry Door Experts
Throughout the Lake Zurich, IL area, Garage Door Specialists is the trusted name for garage door and entry door services, with more than 30 years of experience.
You can rely on Garage Door Specialists for all of your garage door or entry door needs, with our complete selection of doors and garage door openers from the industry’s leading manufacturers. Our trained sales team and service technicians will guide you in choosing a quality door that suits your needs, style and budget. With our expert installation services, your new garage door or entry door will be meticulously installed and provide years of worry-free operation.
Garage Door Repair for Lake Zurich, IL
At Garage Door Specialists, we’re an experienced Clopay dealer that guarantees high-quality and attractive garage doors. We service, replace and install insulated garage doors, entry doors and LiftMaster® garage door openers. Our licensed garage door technicians in and around Lake Zurich work one-on-one with you to create a customizable grand entrance, including the construction materials and hardware of your choice.
Your garage door is one of the largest entrances on your home’s exterior and can act as the entrance to your home, or the place where you store your vehicles. For this reason, your garage can let out hot air from your home, contributing to higher energy costs. The best way to conserve energy in your home is to install an insulated garage door.
As a homeowner, it can be a stressful experience to have to deal with garage door malfunctions. Our licensed experts have extensive experience with a variety of garage door obstructions, including:
- Worn out rollers: If this issue has just started, it’s important to replace any rollers that don’t operate smoothly or clean the rollers and tracks with a good brushing. You can also lubricate the rollers and axles.
- Worn out cables and pulleys: Replacing damaged pulleys and cables is a job best done by professionals.
- Worn-out springs: If springs lose their resiliency, your garage door opener may need to work extra hard. This, in turn, can wear out the motor on the opener. In this case, contacting a professional would be the best option.
- A malfunctioning autoreverse feature: If the door opener does not automatically reverse and open the door, it can pose a safety hazard. In this case, it’s best to enlist the help of a professional technician.
- Broken glass: Because broken glass is a safety hazard as well as a security problem, immediate repair is crucial.
- Frozen garage door: If your garage door is frozen and won’t budge, try to resist the urge to continuously hit the automatic opener button. This can indicate a problem with the garage door opener such as broken springs, motor burn-out or stripped gears.
- Noisy garage door: Most noisy garage door issues can get fixed through maintenance or replacing a few parts.
Garage Door Design and Installation
We know how important it is to have an authorized dealer you can trust. Garge Door Specialists are your go-to dealer in Lake Zurich and the surrounding areas for all your garage door needs — whether it’s installation, repair or emergency maintenance. We also install or replace garage door openers as well as entry doors.
Contact Garage Door Specialists for All Your Lake Zurich Garage Door Needs
At Garage door Specialists, we strive to provide quality garage services with fair pricing, reliable support and emergency 24/7 services. From 2007 to 2017, we’ve won 11 Angie’s List Superior Service awards in a row. Our design ability and vision for an entire home facade transformation differentiates us from our competitors.
Our helpful staff will be glad to answer all of your questions and we look forward to the opportunity to bring our craftsmanship to your home. To learn more about our garage door services throughout Lake Zurich, IL, contact us today!