Available in a wide range of looks and colors
Available in a wide range of looks and colors, Clopay’s Classic™ Collection steel doors complement every home so there’s no sacrificing style for strength, durability and comfortDownload Product Brochure
Clopay’s CLASSIC™ collection provides the traditional raised-panel style garage door in a wide range of construction and design options, allowing you to take the time-tested, classic garage door look and make it your own. To see an accurate image for uncommon garage door sizes, use our online QuickDraw tool.
- Short, long and flush panel steel garage doors.
- Durable steel garage doors available in 3, 2 or 1-layer construction.
- Insulation options include 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2" or 1-3/8" polystyrene or 1-5/16" vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Available in short and long raised panel design options. The three-layer Premium doors have a defined Elegant raised panel design.
- 14 factory finish paint colors available, including Standard White, Mocha Brown, Ultra-Grain® Classic Cherry Finish and more.
- A wide variety of window options are available, including decorative, architectural, and double-top window sections.
- Multiple glass options available including acrylic, insulated, frosted, seeded, rain and obscure.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
2 and 1-layer doors
2 and 1-layer doors
SOLID TOP SECTIONS
SOLID ELEGANT SHORT
DECORATIVE INSERT SERIES WINDOWS
COLONIAL 509 DECORATIVE INSERT
CHARLESTON 508 DECORATIVE INSERT
STOCKTON 612 DECORATIVE INSERT
CHARLESTON 608 DECORATIVE INSERT
MADISON 611 DECORATIVE INSERT
PRAIRIE 510 DECORATIVE INSERT
MADISON ARCH 613 DECORATIVE INSERT
PRAIRIE 610 DECORATIVE INSERT
SUNSET 501 - MODERN AND CLASSIC
PLAIN WINDOW DECORATIVE INSERT
CLASSIC PLAIN LONG
ARCHITECTURAL SERIES WINDOWS
CLASSIC PLAIN SHORT
CLASSIC SHORT WITH RECTANGULAR GRILLES
CLASSIC PLAIN LONG
CLASSIC SHORT WITH SQUARE GRILLES
CLASSIC LONG WITH SQUARE GRILLES
CLASSIC ARCH1 PLAIN
CLASSIC ARCH1 WITH VERTICAL GRILLES
CLASSIC ARCH 1 WITH GRILLES
CLASSIC ARCH2 PLAIN
CLASSIC ARCH2 WITH GRILLES
CLASSIC ARCH2 WITH VERTICAL GRILLES
CLASSIC/MODERN KRISTIN SHORT
CLASSIC/MODERN KRISTIN LONG
CLASSIC/MODERN TRENTON SHORT
CLASSIC/MODERN TRENTON LONG
CLASSIC CLAYTON SHORT
CLASSIC CLAYTON LONG
WROUGHT IRON SHORT
WROUGHT IRON LONG
classic wrought iron arch
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
**Available only on 2" thick 3-Layer doors only.
***Sunset Windows not available on Ultra-Grain® doors.
Color Blast Custom Paint Option Available.
- Available in 3-layer, 2-layer or 1-layer construction.
- 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2" or 1-3/8" polystyrene or 1-5/16" vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System - Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Door sample shown in Standard White.
Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
Warmer. Quieter. Stronger.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency and durability. (Click for details)